Working Toward a Brighter Future for the Children in Sri Lanka
Helping Children in Sri Lanka
Founded in 1989, the Clarendon Foundation has made a tremendous impact thanks to the help of members of our community.
The core of our work lies in the continuous passion and dedication we bring to the range of projects we undertake.
Please join us by supporting our efforts to make a meaningful difference in the lives of others.
The Foundation has dedicated more than Five Million Dollars of monetary resources for charitable work in Sri Lanka, and has provided:
• Homes for underprivileged children for the past thirty plus years
• Ongoing assistance and food to over 1,000 children daily (over 400,000 meals a year); and educational assistance to over 80 advanced level and university students; throughout the country, providing computers and education to children in numerous homes and remote village areas, as well as transportation for rural children.
• Sustained and continuous nutritional support for 110 children afflicted with cancer throughout the island; assisting over 475 patients since inception of the program.
• Disaster relief including Emergency Economic Crisis, COVID, Tsunami and Flood Relief. Supplying medical equipment and medicines to hospitals.
• Training for differently able children (Down syndrome, Autism)
• Home for abused women and pregnant single mothers and their babies through to adoption through government programs; and for destitute and abused children placed through the courts.
• Building houses and infrastructure facilities throughout the country
• Building a school house and providing tutoring and enhanced educational opportunities to children, high school students and university students in remote areas where opportunities are nonexistent.
With your continued help, we can do more
(Contributions are tax deductible & 100% goes to our projects)
More information on our programs is available upon request.
Please call (562) 924-1463.